Apple Oven Pancake
- 2 cup Dehydrated apples
- 1/2 cup Dehydrated green grapes
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Flour
- Mix the dehydrated apples and grapes together, then add 1 cup of boiling water and let soak for 15 min.
- Add 2 Tablespoons butter, ½ tsp cinnamon and ¼ cup brown sugar to the apples and grapes then pour into a pie plate and stir together.
- Place pie plate into 350° pre-heated oven.
- Bake for 15 min. then remove.
- In a mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, flour, and 1 tbsp butter.
- Pour this mixture over the ingredients in the pie plate that was removed from the oven
- Turn oven up to 425 and place pie plate back into oven for 15-20 min.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with powder sugar. Garnish with dehydrated raspberries.
- Cut and serve hot. This is also great cold.