Black Bean Soup
Submitted By: Carleen Taylor
- 1/2 cup Dehydrated asparagus
- 1/2 cup Dehydrated corn
- 1/4 cup Dehydrated diced bell pepper red or yellow
- 1/2 cup Dehydrated diced tomatoes Can substitute one 16 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Dehydrated diced onion
- 32 oz. Canned black beans
- 2 whole Chicken bouillon cube
- 4 cups Water
- Add onions, peppers, asparagus, yellow squash, tomatoes, corn, and chicken bouillon cubes to four cups of water in crock pot.
- Add spices.
- Simmer on low for 5-7 hours in crockpot.