Brussels Sprout Slaw
Watch this recipe in a video!
- 2/3 cup Dehydrated shredded Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup Dehydrated chopped scallions Can substitute green onions.
- 1/4 cup Dehydrated seedless white and purple grapes
- 1/4 cup Dehydrated halved apricots Chopped
- 1/4 cup Dehydrated shredded bell pepper
- 1 whole Dehydrated cherry pepper Crumbled
- 1/2 cup White vinegar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sliced almonds
- 1 cup Water
- Using a 32 ounce Mason Jar, layer in the Brussels sprouts, green onions, grapes, apricots and red bell pepper.
- Place the vinegar, sugar, cherry pepper and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Pour boiling mixture over ingredients in the mason jar, then let cool to room temperature.
- Fill the jar to the top with additional warm water.
- Place lid on top and refrigerate for 48 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and drain off excess.
- Pour into a bowl and fold in the sliced almonds. Serve and enjoy!