- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Dehydrated garlic Crushed
- 1 cup Dehydrated tomatoes Chopped or broken up
- 30 oz Canned chicken with juice
- 1 cup Water
- 2 whole Chicken bouillon cube
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1 1/2 cup Couscous
- 2 tbsp Dehydrated parsley
- 3 tbsp Dehydrated sliced limes Coarsely ground.
- In a pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and tomatoes and cook until heated through.
- Then add chicken, water, bouillon and raisins, and bring to a boil.
- Stir in couscous and cover pot.
- Remove from heat and let sit 5 minutes.
- Add parsley, lime powder, salt and pepper to taste, and toss gently.