Chicken Dumpling Stew
See this recipe in a video!
- 3/4 tsp Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Tarragon
- 1/4 cup Dehydrated chopped scallions or diced onions
- 1/4 cup Dehydrated chopped celery
- 1/2 cup Dehydrated cubed potatoes If using dehydrated sliced potatoes, use 1 cup.
- 1/2 cup Dehydrated diced bell pepper Mix of red, green, yellow
- 1/2 cup Dehydrated carrots
- 1/2 cup Dehydrated peas
- 1/2 cup Dehydrated mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Powdered milk
- 2/3 cup Flour
- 4 Chicken breast halves cubed
- 2 large Chicken bouillon cube
- 2 cups Bisquick or other baking mix
- In crockpot, blend flour and powdered milk in 10 cups water until lump free.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the Bisquick.
- Put lid on and cook on high for 5 ½ hours.
- In a separate bowl, mix 2 cups Bisquick with 1 cup water and stir.
- Approximately 1/2 hour before you are ready to serve, add the Bisquick mix one heaping tablespoon at a time. These will cook into large biscuit dumplings.