Chicken Pot Pie
- 1/4 cup Dehydrated chopped celery
- 1/4 cup Dehydrated chopped onion
- 1 cup Dehydrated cubed potato Or dehydrated sliced potato
- 1/2 cup Dehydrated peas
- 1/2 cup Dehydrated sliced carrots
- 3 whole Chicken bouillon cube
- 2 cups Cooked cubed chicken
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 2 whole pre-made pie shells Can home make as well
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients in a pot with 6 cups of water and cook at medium heat until thick (about 45 minutes).
- Cover pot and let set for 30 minutes or until warm.
- Pour cooked ingredients into pie shell, and then place second pie shell on top. Cut slits if not present.
- Bake for 40 minutes until golden. Cover pie edge if it begins to brown too quickly.