Chocolate Walnut Brownies
- 4 oz. Chopped unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup Butter flavored shortening
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp Powdered whole eggs
- 1 cup Flour White or whole wheat
- 1 cup Chopped walnuts Can substitute pecans
- 4 tbsp Water
- In a pot on the stove, over very low heat, melt chocolate and shortening, stirring constantly until smooth. Cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add sugar and vanilla and stir until well combined.
- In a separate small dish mix powdered eggs and 4 Tbsp water.
- Add egg mix to pot and continue to stir.
- Add flour and nuts to pot and stir until just combined.
- Pour batter into a greased 8x8 inch pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely then cut into squares.