Submitted By: Deborah White
- 2 cups Dehydrated cubed potato
- 1 cup Dehydrated corn
- 1/3 cup Dehydrated chopped onion
- 1/3 cup Dehydrated peas
- 1/3 cup Dehydrated carrots whole baby, or sliced
- 2 tbsp Powdered butter (Mix with 1 tsp warm water). Can substitute fresh butter.
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 2 whole Chicken bouillon cube or 3-4 tbsp bouillon powder
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 cup Powdered milk
- 2 tbsp Corn starch
- 12 cups Water
- In large pot, bring 12 Cups water to boil.
- Add dehydrated vegetables, butter, spices and bullion to the pot.
- Stir and reduce heat to simmer, then cook until vegetables are tender, about 1 hour.
- In separate bowl, put in the powdered milk and corn starch, add 2 Cups of warm water, and whisk to blend well.
- Add milk mixture to soup pot, stir to blend well.
- Turn flame to medium-low, stirring constantly. When soup begins to boil, reduce to simmer and stir until liquid begins to thicken slightly.
- Variations: If you happen to have a few small cans of chopped clams, you can throw that in. Or, you can add ham bone, chunks of leftover ham, fried bacon pieces, or Spam.