Cucumber and Parsley Soup
Watch a video of this recipe!
- 1 cup Dehydrated sliced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup Dehydrated cubed potato
- 1/4 cup Dehydrated chopped scallions Can substitute dehydrated green onions.
- 1/4 cup Dehydrated parsley
- 1 pinch Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seed
- 1 large Chicken bouillon cube
- 6.5 cups Water
- Place cucumbers whole into boiling water for a few minutes to soften.
- Cut with a stainless steel knife or blade and place on dehydrator.
- Dehydrate at 120-125 degrees F for about 10 hours.
- Add all ingredients into a pot with 6 1/2 cups boiling water and place the lid on.
- Bring soup to a rolling boil, then reduce the heat to medium and cook for 30 minutes.