Deep Dish Apple Pie
See this recipe in a video!
- 1 tbsp Apple pie spice
- 3 tbsp Corn starch
- 5-6 cups Dehydrated sliced apples
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 whole pie crust Pre-made frozen or home made
- Place dehydrated apples into a large bowl and fill with enough boiling water to completely cover the apples.
- Allow apples to sit for 5-10 minutes, then drain off water.
- While the apples are still hot, add the other ingredients and mix together.
- While your mixture cools, prepare your pie crust.
- Assemble the pie and pour in fill.
- Sprinkle a little cinnamon and sugar on the crust.
- Place in pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.