Dehydrated Refried Beans
- 2 cups Dehydrated refried beans
- 2 1/2 cups Boiling water
- 1/2 cup Dehydrated chopped green chili peppers or green peppers
- 1 tbsp Dehydrated chopped onions
- 1/2 tsp Crushed dehydrated sliced jalapeños (optional)
- To dehydrate refried beans follow the same procedure as sweet potatoes (see video).
- Stir dehydrated refried beans into boiling water.
- Lower heat and mix well.
- Add peppers, onions and jalapeños.
- Cook over low heat for 5 minutes, or until thickened.