Dried vegetable seasoning powder
Submitted By: A. Mason
- 16 gram Dehydrated tomatoes
- 6 gram Dehydrated celery
- 3 gram Dehydrated mushrooms
- 2 gram Dehydrated sliced sweet peppers
- 2 gram Dehydrated chopped onion
- 2 gram Dehydrated carrots
- 1 gram Rosemary
- 1 gram Garlic powder
- 1 gram Oregano
- 1 gram Dehydrated spinach
- 1 gram Dehydrated bok choy
- 1 gram Dehydrated summer squash
- 1 gram Dehydrated beets
- 1 gram Dehydrated kale
- 1 gram Black peppercorns
- Put all ingredients into a blender or coffee grinder and grind into a fine powder.
- Transfer to a small glass jar, like a baby food jar, and keep in your spice cupboard.
- Add a teaspoon of this powder plus 1/4 tsp salt to 1/2 cups sour cream for an MSG-free veggie or chip dip.
- Add 2 tsp to a quart of chicken broth for quick and flavorful soup (also add shredded carrots and spaghetti noodles, if you want).
- I add a pinch to a scrambled egg in the morning.
- I add a tbsp to flour when you bread chicken for frying.