Famous Dill and Almond Salmon
See this recipe in a video!
- 1 Fresh salmon filet
- 2 whole Lemons, sliced and dehydrated
- 4 Large Dehydrated mammoth dill leaves
- 1/4 pound Sliced raw almonds unsalted
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line the bottom of a deep-dish pan with dill. Then, cover the dill with a layer of dehydrated lemon slices.
- Rub down the fish with olive oil and sprinkle on dill.
- Place salmon filet over the bed of dill and lemon.
- Add a small amount or water to the dish only high enough to cover the dill and lemons.
- Cover your fish with a layer of sliced almonds.
- Lightly spray cooking spray over almonds to brown.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in a pre-heated oven at 350 for 25-35 minutes, depending on size of salmon filet.
- Remove the aluminum foil and put the dish back into the oven to brown for another 5 minutes
- Enjoy! This serves great with a yogurt dip made by mixing plain greek yogurt with rehydrated finely shopped dill. A side of garlic and honey mashed sweet potatoes is also an excellent choice.