French Toast- No Refrigerator Needed!
- 3 cups Warm water
- 1 cup Powdered milk
- 6 tbsp Powdered whole eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 8 tsp Butter flavored shortening
- 12 slices Bread
- 8 oz. Syrup
- Put warm water in a large bowl and add the dry milk, powder eggs and mix.
- Add sugar and vanilla and whisk until blended.
- Add shortening or oil to pan and heat.
- Dip each slice of bread in mixture so both sides of bread are covered.
- Place in heated pan until both sides are golden brown.