- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Crushed dehydrated garlic
- 1 cup Dehydrated spinach
- 1/4 cup Dehydrated chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup Dehydrated chopped celery
- 1 cup Dehydrated cubed potato
- 1 cup Lentils
- 2 large Bouillon cube
- Place all ingredients into large crock pot with 12 cups of water.
- Cook on high for about 6-7 hours.
- Place all ingredients into a 3 Mil vacuum bag.
- Place bouillon cubes in a ziplock bag befor putting into vacuum bag. You must keep bouillon cubes separate from other ingredients.
- Add one 100cc oxygen pack .
- Vacuum seal and store in a cool dark place.
- Place vacuum bag into a mylar bag for more secure long term storage.