Papaya Pineapple Coconut Gelatin
See this recipe in a video!
- 1 box Orange gelatin
- 1/4 cup Dehydrated cooked papaya
- 1/4 cup Dehydrated cooked pineapple
- 1/4 cup Dehydrated shredded coconut
- Add 2 cups of boiling water to orange gelatin powder.
- Add Papaya, Pineapple and coconut to hot Jell-O and let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes to cool and re-hydrate fruit.
- Place in refrigerator and chill until firm.
- TIP: Remember, you must used cooked pineapple and papaya that have then been dehydrated. Raw papaya contains an enzyme that breaks down gelatin, and your gelatin will not set.