- 1/2 cup Dehydrated chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Dehydrated broccoli
- 1/4 cup Dehydrated sliced carrots
- 1 cup Dehydrated sliced sweet peppers
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 cup Dehydrated sliced mushrooms
- 2 tsp Dehydrated basil
- 1 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Powdered milk
- 2 tsp Dehydrated parsley
- 1 tsp Salt
- 8 oz Linguine
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Rehydrate onions in 1 cup warm water for 15 minutes and the drain.
- Rehydrate broccoli, carrots and peppers in another bowl with 3 cups boiling water. Set aside for 20 minutes until hydrated then drain remaining water.
- In a large pot over high heat, sauté onions and garlic in oil for 1 minute.
- Add broccoli, carrots peppers, mushrooms, basil and red pepper flakes.
- Turn heat down to medium.
- Add flour, then salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl, mix dry milk, dried sour cream and 1 cup warm water with a whisk until smooth.
- Add this bowl to the pot to thicken.
- Correct consistency by adding water to make a creamy sauce.
- In another pot, bring salted water to a boil. Add linguine and cook al dente then drain.
- Pour vegetable mixture over linguine and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and parsley.