- 2 cups Boiling water
- 4 cups Dehydrated peach slices
- 1/2 cup Whole wheat or white flour
- 1 cup Packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Butter or butter-flavored shortening
- 1/2 cup Chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Boil water in a pot.
- Place dehydrated peaches into an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Pour boiling water over the peaches and let sit while mixing the topping. Let sit about 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients with a large fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the topping evenly over the peaches.
- Tap the baking dish to settle the crumbs.
- Bake 45-55 minutes or until golden brown.