Submitted By: Denny Wayson
- 12 oz Pineapple juice
- 8 cups Dehydrated zucchini (can substitute yellow squash)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- In a stock pot put the pineapple juice into a 2 qt sauce pan with the sugar and heat on medium-High.
- Once it is boiling add the zucchini and place a lid on top.
- After 5 mins or so you will want to mash it into a liquid and boil for at least 15 minutes or until the zucchini turns to mush.
- Place mixture into a blender and blend until it is like a smooth consistency.
- Once it has cooled, you will need to put it out on the dehydrator sheet with thin plastic sheet or Teflex, or other brand, or parchment paper.
- Dehydrate at 135 degrees Fahrenheit for 3-5 hours.