Pork Fried Rice
- 1/4 cup Dehydrated carrots
- 1/4 cup Dehydrated peas
- 1/4 cup Dehydrated chopped onion
- 2 tbsp Powdered whole eggs
- 1 can Pork chunks drained
- 1 package Fried rice seasoning
- 4 cups Cooked rice
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 cup Water
- Rehydrate carrots, peas, and onions by placing in 1 cup of boiling water and letting set for 20 minutes.
- Mix 2 tbsp dried eggs with 2 tbsp water.
- Heat oil in a wok or pan and stir in pork, lightly browning.
- Add the egg mixture to pork and scramble well.
- Add seasoning mix, rice and soy sauce into the wok and stir well.
- Add carrots, peas and onions and continue to fry for 3 more minutes or until vegetables are tender.