Quick Bread- Apple Raisin
- 1/2 cup Chopped nuts
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3 1/4 cups "Quick Bread Mix" (view quick bread mix recipe)
- 1/3 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Dehydrated white grapes
- 1/2 cup Dehydrated sliced apples
- 1 1/4 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Pour pre-made 'Quick Bread Mix' into large mixing bowl (view quick bread mix recipe).
- Blend all ingredients into the bread mix, and add 1 1/4 cup cool water.
- Pour into one 9x5 loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50 minutes.