Quick Bread - Banana Nut
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/3 cup Vegetable oil
- 3 1/4 cup "Quick Bread Mix" view quick bread mix recipe
- 1 cup Dehydrated banana chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour pre-made 'Quick Bread Mix' into large mixing bowl (view quick bread mix recipe).
- Allow dehydrated banana chips to soak in 3/4 cup hot water for 10 minutes.
- Blend all ingredients into the bread mix and add 1 cup cool water.
- Pour into one 9x5 loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50 minutes.