Quick Bread - Pineapple Nut
- 3 1/4 cups "Quick Bread Mix" view quick bread mix recipe
- 1/3 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Chopped nuts
- 1 cup Dehydrated chopped pineapple
- 2 Large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour pre-made 'Quick Bread Mix' into large mixing bowl (view quick bread mix recipe).
- Allow dehydrated pineapple to soak in 1/2 cup boiling water for 10-15 minutes then let cool.
- Blend all ingredients into the bread mix and add 1 1/4 cup cool water.
- Pour into one 9x5 loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50 minutes or until done.