Quick Bread - Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin seeds (optional)
- 2 large Eggs
- 3 1/4 cups "Quick Bread Mix" view quick bread mix recipe
- 2 cups Dehydrated pureed pumpkin
- 1/3 cup Vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour pre-made 'Quick Bread Mix' into large mixing bowl (view quick bread mix recipe).
- Allow dehydrated cooked pumpkin (or puree) to rehydrate in hot water for several minutes.
- Blend all ingredients into the bread mix and add 1 cup cool water.
- Pour into one 9x5 loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50 minutes or until done.