See this recipe in a video.
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Cubed ham optional
- 1/2 cup Dehydrated sliced onion Can substitute dehydrated chopped scallions.
- 6 cups Dehydrated sliced potato
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Allow potatoes to soak in 4 cups of boiling water for 20 min. then place into casserole pan.
- Mix flour, milk, and dehydrated onions together then pour over potatoes in casserole pan.
- Cover and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 45 min.
- Uncover and bake for 15 more min.