Strawberry Coconut Crackers
Check out this recipe in a video!
- 1/2 cup Coconut juice or water
- 1/2 cup Shredded fresh coconut or unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup Ripe hulled strawberries
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Preheat the dehydrator to 125°F. Set a drying sheet on a dehydrator tray.
- Place the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the cracker mixture onto the drying sheet.
- Pick up the dehydrator tray and slap on the counter a couple times to level it.
- Spread the mixture into a 10-inch square on the drying sheet, smoothing the surface with a rubber spatula and using a straight edge to get nice edges.
- Dehydrate for 6 hours.
- Remove the tray from the dehydrator and use a pizza wheel or straight edge to cut the square into 2-inch square crackers.
- Place the tray back in the dehydrator for another 6 hours.
- When the crackers have completely cooled, snap them apart along the perforated lines.