Whole Grain Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
- 1 cup Butter flavored shortening
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 4 tbsp Powdered whole eggs (mixed with 1/4 cup water)
- 2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 2 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 cup Oat bran
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking soda
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 cups Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups Finely-chopped pecans
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugars together.
- In a small bowl, whisk dehydrated powdered eggs with water.
- Add egg mixture and vanilla to creamed shortening and sugars.
- In another bowl, mix flour, oatmeal, oat bran, salt, baking soda, baking powder, chocolate chips and pecans.
- Add together all wet and dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Roll into small balls and flatten a little.
- Place on baking sheets and bake for 10 minutes in a preheated 375 degree oven.
- Cool on a wire rack.